Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 + company benefits
We are currently working with one of our Defence clients to recruit an experienced Category Manager with will see you manage a number of projects primarily in construction and FM. Ideally you will have experience working with construction contracts (JCT) as well as being fully conversant with public sector procurement regulations.
- 5 years’ experience in a relevant Purchasing / Supply Chain environment.
- Ideally educated to HND / Degree Level Qualification in relevant subject, MCIPS qualified or working towards, or equivalent qualification.
- Category Management, Senior Buyer or Procurement experience
- Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT)
- Public Sector procurement regulations – OJEU.
- Professional and Ethical in Approach.
- Proven ability to persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent Communicator
- Good Understanding of Supply Chain Management and Procurement, including Best Practise Purchasing and Sourcing Tools and Techniques.
You must be either SC Cleared or eligible to undergo the Security Vetting process.
Job Reference: BBBH885_1611075901
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + + company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP