Location – North Bristol (free on-site parking)
Salary – Up to £35k
I am recruiting for multiple Category Managers to join my client who have been awarded a 13 year contract to supply and support equipment (Clothing, Food, General Supplies and Medical) for the MOD. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work on an exciting and critical piece of work.
Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years experience in a similar capacity and be studying toward MCIPS, any experience around Medical Equipment or Devices would be extremely favourable but isn’t mandatory.
- Aid in the development of the Category Strategy and Executing the plans to Meet the Business Objectives
- Manage Cost Reduction Strategies through to completion
- Identify and mitigate supply and commercial risks throughout implementation
- Support the negotiation of all the key commercial data and supplier agreements relative to specific projects
- Support supplier negotiations
- Optimise the Supply Base
- Good Understanding of Supply Chain Management and Procurement developed over a minimum of 3 years industry experience, covering Best Practise Purchasing and Sourcing Tools and Techniques
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
- Proven ability to persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Full Driving Licence and willingness to travel
- Educated to HND/Degree Level Qualification in relevant subject
- Experience of strategic procurement gained within Medical/Medical services and/or Medical distribution industries.
Job Reference: BBBH424_1529511509
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP