Graduate Analytics Consultant
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000
We are currently looking for a Graduate Analytics Consultant to work for our client to support the growth of their Analytics team. You must have a numerical background and have some experience of coding. Our client are a people centric business.
As a graduate you will be involved in a variety of interesting projects for clients around the world, be expected to build and manage client relationships and maintain the standards that we expect on each assignment.
The successful graduate will become part of an Analytics team supporting the development and implementation of advanced Air Traffic Management concepts, with a focus on final approach operations at busy airports. The work is fast-paced and will have a direct operational impact so requires a careful eye for details and robust working practices.
- Processing and analysis of very large operational datasets to validate final approach tool support for a specific airport.
- Produce Analytical outputs to be presented to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Continuously improve analytical tools to enhance capability and reduce the cost to deliver work.
- Support the development of future concepts to further improve airport operations.
- Contribute to development of evidence for the safety assurance of approach tool support.
- A numerate degree including an understanding of the mathematical fundamentals of linear algebra, basic statistics and probability.
- Demonstrable experience in the use of Analytics tools including Excel, R and SQL.
- Good attention to detail and a strong desire to understand the fundamentals of the concept or tool you are developing.
- The ability to understand a client’s current operations, to model them using state-of-the-art software and to build future scenarios that demonstrate where performance can be improved.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Above average pension scheme
- 36 days holiday (inclusive of UK bank holidays)
- Graduate scheme
- Tailored career development and performance reviews
- Targeted training and continuous coaching
- Generous maternity & paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
- Paid charity leave
Job Reference: BBBH956_1625849320
Salary: £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + + Bens
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP