Salary: to £60k DOE
Monday – Friday (no weekends or shift) 37 hours per week
We are seeking a pharmacist who is looking to take their career in a slightly different direction and to broaden their experience. As part of the role, you will be required to manage a team of Clinical and Pharmaceutical Technicians. The qualified Pharmacist will be registered with the GPhC.
· Qualified Pharmacist and registered with the GPhC.
· Eligible to be registered as a Responsible Person (RP) with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for Human & Veterinary WDA.
· Eligible to be named on a Home Office Controlled Drugs License.
· Detailed knowledge of current GDP Guidance/Legislation and some knowledge of current GMP requirements.
· Line Management experience.
· Must be able to obtain a UK Security Check clearance.
· General knowledge and experience of primary, community and secondary healthcare.
· In-depth knowledge of the legislation, regulations and guidance associated with the safe and effective procurement, distribution and storage of pharmaceuticals.
Conventus Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: BBBH957_1625559688
Salary: Up to £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP