SYSTEM DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Excellent Salary to be discussed at interview stage, due to confidentiality plus outstanding company benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company and global expert in simulation and training solutions for Air Traffic Management operations. This position requires leadership of a functional team responsible for replacing and installing training systems communicating all over the world.
The role you will play:
- Management, monitoring and control of all operational and strategic activities undertaken by the System Delivery (SD) Team.
- Supplier and component selection for the procurement of computer equipment and related software for Project and Support Customer requirements.
- Ensuring that all Installation and Acceptance activities are conducted in strict accordance with their Management System and Health and Safety regulations, and in particular:
- SD documentation, processes, procedures, databases and tools are accurately defined, fit for purpose and regularly reviewed and updated as appropriate.
- All allocated Non-Conformances, Deviations and Improvements are actively managed within agreed timeframes.
Responsible for all SD Team inputs to projects; ensuring each member of SD maintains the knowledge and competency to:
- Work autonomously and efficiently – installations are right – first time, every time.
- Create estimates and technical documentation to a high standard and on time.
- Supervise installation activities (including third parties) ensuring Health & Safety.
- Export hardware to Customer sites, including the production of appropriate export documentation and liaison with the Freight Forwarder.
- Act as a focal point for troubleshooting and resolving complex system issues.
- Represent the company positively during all Customer facing activities.
Responsible for ensuring the SD Team proactively supports other teams:
- Support Customer Services with the replacement of faulty items at customer sites.
- Assisting Customer Services and Validation with troubleshooting technical issues.
- Helping Engineering with upgrades to development and validation environments.
- Conducting Engineering Documentation Reviews and Meetings.
Education & Experience
We have a collaborative, open plan office with flexible start/finish times around core hours of 10am-4pm. We also offer:
Please call 0117 332 7500 for an informal discussion regarding the opportunity available or submit your CV.
Job Reference: SYSDM0220020_1581322908
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum + Excellent Company Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP